- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: 4 servings
Slow cooked chicken breasts and beef.
- 1 (2.5 ounce) jar sliced dried beef, rinsed
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans cream of mushroom roup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Place the beef in the bottom of the slow cooker. Wrap the chicken breasts in the bacon and place on top of the beef.
- Mix together the soup and broth in a separate bowl and pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.