- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 18 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Colorful, hearty and delicious, this mixed roasted vegetable salad, made with green, yellow and red peppers, Portobello mushrooms and eggplant, is a wonderful dish to serve while entertaining.
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 8 ounces Portobello mushroom caps
- 6 eggplant slices
- 1/2 cups homemade or purchased Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Prepare your oven broiler.
- Cut all of the peppers into strips and then place on a baking sheet with the mushrooms caps and the eggplant slice. Brush the vegetables thoroughly with 1/2 cup of the balsamic dressing and then place in the oven for 8 minutes, turning once.
- Once cool, slice the mushrooms and place into a bowl with the other vegetables; toss to coat with the remaining dressing. Serve immediately.