- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Fresh basil, parsley and mint bring intense flavor to this delicious mixed-herb pesto made with pine nuts, garlic and Pecorino Romano cheese.
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 8 lightly packed cups basil leaves
- 2 lightly packed cups flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup lightly packed mint leaves
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 3 cups extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for packing
- 1 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 4 ounces Pecorino Romano cheese, grated 1 cup
- Place the garlic into a food processor, chop, and then add the fresh basil, parsley and mint; pulse the mixture until finely chopped.
- Put the pine nuts and the oil into the processor and continue to process the mixture until well blended. Add the butter and the Pecorino Romano cheese and blend until smooth.