- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
This luscious and colorful selection of grapefruit, avocado, papaya and jicama is drizzled with a creamy and spicy sauce.
- Bibb lettuce leaves to garnish
- 2 medium red grapefruits, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium avocado, seeded, peeled, and sliced lengthwise
- 1 medium papaya, seeded, peeled, and sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 of a medium jicama, peeled and cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 1/4 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1-1/2 finely chopped and seeded fresh jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Artfully arrange the lettuce leaves onto a serving platter and set aside.
- Place the sour cream, honey, lime juice, jalapeño and paprika into a food processor or blender, and process the mixture until smooth.
- Arrange the grapefruit, avocado, papaya, jicama onto the prepared platter and then drizzle with the prepared dressing. Serve immediately.