- Prep: 12 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 12 hr 25 min
- Serving: 12
Melted marshmallows add sweetness to Mixed Fruit Salad.
- 4 egg yolks, beaten
- juice of 6 lemons
- 1, 10 ounce package miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups nuts, chopped
- 1 bunch grapes
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 1 large can fruit cocktail, drained
- 6 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Combine egg yolks and lemon juice in large saucepan. Cook over low heat until thick, stirring constantly. Add marshmallows, stirring until melted. Add 1 cup nuts and remaining ingredients except whipped cream, mixing well.
- Pour into 2 bowls. Chill overnight. Top with whipped cream and nuts.