- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Using halved cantaloupe as ‘bowls’ creates an attractive presentation for this summery mixed fruit and berry salad. Enjoy as a refreshing breakfast or serve as a light dessert.
- 4 cups sliced fresh peaches, nectarines, plums, and/or apricots
- 2 cups assorted fresh berries (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and/or raspberries)
- 1-1/2 cups 1-inch chunks cantaloupe melon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 small cantaloupes, halved and seeds scooped out and discarded
- Place the fruit and the berries into a bowl and then sprinkle with the lemon juice and the sugar. Toss gently until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Transfer the mixed fruit and berry mixture into the halved cantaloupe and serve immediately.