- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Try this sweet, low-fat cream pie using Plain 2% Chobani Greek Yogurt.
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust, baked according to package directions
- 1 (32-ounce) container Plain 2% Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups mixed blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries
- Line mesh sieve with 3 paper towels over bowl. Pour Chobani into sieve. Refrigerate and drain 8 hours or overnight.
- Chobani should be as dry as possible. Discard liquid in bowl. Mix Chobani and sugar until combined.
- Pour into pie shell and chill for 2 hours or more. Top with berries before serving.