- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Fresh oranges and Greek Kalamata olives create the perfect contrasting combination of sweet, citrusy and salty flavors.
- 12 cups mixed baby greens
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 8 thin slices red onion, separated into rings
- 2 cups orange sections (6 regular oranges)
- 2/3 cup kalamata olives
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the olive oil, fresh orange juice and vinegar into a bowl and whisk vigorously to combine.
- Put the greens into a bowl, add the prepared dressing and then toss gently to combine.
- Garnish the salad with the onion rings, orange sections and olives. Add a few pinches of salt and fresh pepper and then serve immediately.