- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The perfect post-dinner holiday drink; serve this creamy vodka, Crème de menthe and Baileys concoction garnished with a small candy cane.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/4 ounce Crème de menthe
- 1/4 ounce Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 1 ounce milk
- candy cane to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the candy cane, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the candy cane and then serve immediately.