- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: Glaze for 1-1/2 pounds of meat
Brush this glaze onto grilled meats and chicken for a wonderful spicy and garlicky coating of flavor.
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red miso paste
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- pinch of sugar
- pinch of sea salt
- 1-1/4 pounds beef tenderloin, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- Place the oil into a saucepan over low heat. Once it begins to shimmer, add the garlic and cook for 3 minutes, and then transfer the garlic to a blender using a slotted spoon.
- Place the soy sauce, miso, sesame oil, sugar and salt into the blender and process the mixture until smooth.