- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This winter salad is a crisp and crunchy combination of mixed vegetables and chopped, roasted almonds tossed with a miso dressing.
- 1 package slaw vegetable mix
- 1/2 bunch green onions, chopped
- 4 cups chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup finely chopped roasted almonds
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons yellow or red miso
- 3 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Place the slaw vegetable mix, onions, spinach and almonds into a large bowl and then set aside.
- Put the vinegar, miso, garlic, sugar, ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce, olive oil and mayonnaise into a blender, and process until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to coat. Cover the salad and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour prior to serving.