- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 4 People
It's BBQ season: time for great food, good friends, and warm weather. Don't let the parties go to your waist, try this delicious recipe from the beautiful Miraval Resort.
- 1/4 cup red onion, julienned
- 5 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 1/3 cup white and red endive, julienned
- 1 cup arugula, torn
- 2 teaspoons basil, chiffonade
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons balsamic syrup (garnish)
- In a mixing bowl, toss the red onion, tomatoes, endive, arugula, and basil.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper; toss the salad with the dressing. Arrange the salad on a plate and drizzle with syrup.