- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr 15 min
- Total: 3 hr 30 min
- Serving: 12 people
Chill out with a slice of this minty lime freeze. It's easy, quick and delicious. Done and done!
- 1 pkg. (250 g) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1 pkg. (85 g) Jell-O Lime Jelly Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 1-1/2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Line a 9-inch round pan with plastic wrap, with ends extending over side of pan. Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add dry jelly powder, zest and juice; mix well.
- Whisk in Cool Whip and mint; spoon into prepared pan. Mix pretzel crumbs, remaining sugar and butter; sprinkle over jelly mixture. Cover dessert with ends of plastic wrap; use to gently press crumb mixture into jelly mixture.
- Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Remove dessert from freezer 15 min. before serving; invert onto plate. Remove pan and plastic wrap. Let dessert stand at room temperature to soften slightly before cutting to serve.