- Prep: 5 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 5 hr 25 min
- Serving: 6
Minty Grasshopper Pie is a classic treat.
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 25 large marshmallows
- 2/3 cup light cream
- 4 tablespoons green Creme de Menthe
- 4 tablespoons white Creme de Cacao
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Combine chocolate crumbs and butter in a bowl, reserving 2 tablespoons crumbs. Press over bottom and side of a 9-inch pie pan. Chill in refrigerator until needed.
- Combine marshmallows and light cream in saucepan. Heat until marshmallows are melted; set aside. Fold in liqueurs and whipped cream into cooled mixture.
- Pour into chilled crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Freeze until firm.