- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 servings
Creamy peach blended frozen daiquirid with a swirl of mint syrup.
- 2 cups ice
- 1 large peach, pitted, quartered, and semifrozen
- 3 ounces gold rum
- 2 ounces peach schnapps
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 1 tablespoons mint green syrup or green creme de menthe
- Pour the mint syrup into the bottom of the glass before adding the drink.
- Add all the ingredients to the blender. Pulse intermittently until it begins to swirl even. Blend on high until smooth, about 20 seconds.