- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 8
Sweet and light, Mint Puffs are colored with green food coloring for a festive Christmas treat.
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 ounces green Creme de Menthe
- 2 to 3 drops green food coloring
- Beat first 3 ingredients together in a bowl until stiff peaks form. Add sugar gradually, beating constantly. Add remaining ingredients gradually, beating until glossy.
- Press through pastry tube into desired shapes onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 250 degrees F for 30 minutes or until completely dry.