- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 4 hr 30 min
- Serving: 12
Mint Puff Candy Squares are puffed rice flavored with mint and frosted with chocolate.
- 5 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1/2 cup peppermint candies, crushed
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate pieces
- Spread puffed rice in a shallow baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. Pour into a large bowl. Add crushed candies.
- Melt marshmallows and butter over low heat in a saucepan, stirring occasionally. Pour over puffed rice, stirring to coat evenly. Press into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Melt chocolate pieces in top of double boiler over hot water, stirring occasionally. Spread over puffed rice. Chill for several hours. Cut into squares.