- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 8
A tangy accompaniment for roasted lamb as well as a tasty toss for cooked pasta or lightly cooked veggies.
- 4 ounces fresh mint
- 4 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 cup pistachios
- 1 garlic clove
- 3/4 cup freshly shaved Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Place all ingredients except olive oil in a food processor or blender and process until ingredients are finely chopped.
- Scrape down sides of the bowl or blender. With the motor running, slowly add olive oil until ingredients emulsify.
- Scrape down sides again and, if too thick to pour, process with more olive oil until desired consistency.