- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4
Mint Chocolate Mousse gets its classic flavor from Junior Mints.
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5, 1.6 ounce packages Junior Mints
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1, 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In small saucepan, dissolve cocoa in milk. Add butter and Junior Mints and stir over low heat until mixture is smooth.
- Transfer to bowl and cool slightly. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping, then gently fold in remaining whipped topping. Spoon into individual dessert glasses. Chill until set, at least 4 hours.