- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
All of the clean, cool and crisp tastes of summer muddled into a tall glass and then topped with ice and chilled soda water.
- 2 large basil leaves
- 4 mint leaves
- 3 small slices of cucumber
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3/4 tablespoon simple syrup
- chilled soda water
- lime wedge and a cucumber slice to garnish
- Place the basil, mint, cucumber, lime juice and simple syrup into a tall glass and muddle well.
- Add some ice to the glass and then fill with the chilled soda water.
- Garnish the drink with a lime wedge and a cucumber slice, and then serve immediately.