- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 17 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
This elegant meal is a great dish for entertaining. Serve it with a side of fresh asparagus ribbons, a creamy risotto and a bottle of Merlot.
- 8 lamb chops, about 1-inch thick (about 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoon dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Prepare your oven broiler.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the wine, honey, olive oil, mint and a few pinches of salt and pepper.
- Place the lamb onto a broiler pan and brush with half of the wine mixture. Broil the chops about 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes.
- Flip the chops, brush with the remaining sauce and then broil for an additional 7 minutes. Serve immediately.