- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Use either English or Persian cucumbers for this elegant and vibrant fresh mint, parsley and cucumber salad. Toss with a simple oil and lemon vinaigrette, or serve with the dressing of your choice.
- 1 medium head butter or bibb lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- 1 large handful Italian flat leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 large handful fresh mint, leaves only
- 2 small cucumbers, thinly sliced
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Place the lettuce, parsley, mint and cucumber into a large salad bowl and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk vigorously to combine and then pour over the lettuce mixture. Toss the salad well to coat and then serve immediately.