- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A light and refreshing drink; perfect for quenching your thirst on a hot, summer night.
- 1 ounce gin
- 1 ounce Pimm's No.1
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce minted vinegar syrup
- Small pinch of fresh mint
- Splash soda water
- 1 strip cucumber to garnish
- 1 sprig fresh mint to garnish
- Place the mint, lemon juice and syrup into a cocktail shaker and muddle to combine.
- Add the gin and Pimm's No.1 to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture to combine then strain into a tall ice-filled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with the mint sprig and the cucumber slice and serve.