- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Serves 4
This recipe for mini-turkey meatballs is easy, delicious, and good for you.
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup low fat milk
- 1 shallot, finely minced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Stir the bread crumbs and milk in a large bowl. Stir in the shallot, garlic, egg, thyme, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Add the ground turkey and knead together until completely combined.
- Roll the turkey mixture into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet that's lightly sprayed with cooking oil or covered with easy-release aluminum foil (preferred).
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, flipping the meatballs once. Meatballs are done when they are lightly browned outside and there is no pink inside.