- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 24
Mini Swiss and Bacon Quiches are individual bites of deliciousness.
- 24, 6-inch crepes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup spinach, finely chopped
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 5 slices crisp-cooked bacon, crumbled
- Grease 24 muffin cups. Place crepes carefully in muffin cups.
- Combine remaining ingredients except bacon; mix well. Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons into each muffin cup. Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes or until set. Garnish with bacon.