- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 30 appetizers
These mini Reuben appetizers are great served with cold beer.
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, well-drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces thinly sliced corned beef, chopped
- 4 ounces (1 cup) Swiss Cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 30 slices cocktail rye bread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the sauerkraut, mayonnaise, corned beef, Swiss cheese and chili sauce in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the cheese mixture onto each slice of the rye bread, and then place on a baking sheet.
- Place the sheet in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Transfer the appetizers to a dish and serve immediately.