- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6
Mini Quiche Surprise will delight your brunch guests.
- 1 can refrigerated butterflake biscuits
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 2 green onions with tops, finely chopped
- Separate rolls. Divide each roll into three sections. Press dough section in lightly greased mini muffin cups, stretching slightly to form a shell.
- Mix cheese, eggs and onions and spoon mixture into shells. Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes or until firm.