- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4 People
This itty-bitty version of the popular American dinner staple will fill your family’s bellies without going overboard. These easy-to-make, do-it-yourself mini meatloaves are tantalizingly tasty and fun to bake up.
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef or lean ground turkey
- 1 (6-ounce) package stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- Seasoning options:
- 1. 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2. 3/4 cup salsa, 3/4 cup shredded cheese (Mexican mixture), 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3. 3/4 cup chopped roasted red pepper, 3/4 cup crumbly feta, 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 4. 3/4 cup BBQ sauce, 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine ground beef or turkey, stuffing mix, water and your choice of seasoning until mixed thoroughly.
- Fill 12 greased muffin cups and make a groove in the center of each with a spoon.
- Spoon in your chosen add-ons into the groove.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- After 30 minutes, take out and sprinkle with remaining cheese and put back in until cheese is melted.