- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 15 tartlets
A simple yet attractive dessert to pass around to guests after a light luncheon, these mini tarts have a creamy filling.
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (2.1-ounce) package (15) frozen mini filo dough shells, thawed
- Chopped assorted fruit
- 1/4 cup seedless strawberry jam, melted
- 15 fresh mint leaves
- Place the cream cheese, sour cream, orange juice and vanilla in a medium-sized bowl, and stir until thoroughly blended.
- Carefully fill each tartlet with 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture, and then top with a few pieces of fruit and a fresh mint leaf.
- Drizzle each tartlet with the jam and serve.