- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 1 hr 35 min
- Total: 1 hr 35 min
- Serving: Makes 8 servings
Impress your friends and family with these easy and delicious mini cookie crusted ice cream cakes.
- 10 chocolate chip cookies, finely ground
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pint peanut butter (or favorite flavor) ice cream, softened
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped, salted peanuts
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons caramel syrup
- Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter until crumbs are well moistened.
- Press crumbs into the bottom and sides of 8 cups of a mini muffin tin. Freeze for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When crust is frozen, spoon ice cream into muffin tins and freeze again for 15 to 20 minutes.
- When ice cream is frozen, sprinkle peanuts and drizzle chocolate and caramel syrups over tops. Freeze until ready to serve, at least 1 hour.