- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6
The aroma of Mini Cinnamon Rolls will get sleepy heads out of bed.
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Glaze: 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple juice or milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Separate rolls into triangles, press perforations. Spread with magarine. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle mixture over rectangles. Roll up each rectangle from short end. Cut each roll into 5 slices. Place slices cut side down in ungreased 9 by 13 baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix glaze and drizzle on top of warm rolls.