- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 24
Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes are baked in muffin cups.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1, 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Paper line 24 muffin cups.
- Stir together crumbs, sugar, cocoa and butter; press equal portions on bottom of prepared muffin cups.
- In small saucepan over low heat, melt 1 cup chips.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk and melted chips until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Spoon batter into cups. Top with remaining chips. Bake 20 minutes or until set. Cool; refrigerate.