- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 12
A great way to serve individual cheesecakes to guest. Top with pie cherries or fresh strawberries.
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- With a mixer blend cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and eggs.
- In a bowl combine the crackers, sugar and butter.
- Mix until moist.
- In muffin pans, place aluminum liners.
- Add one tablespoon of cracker mixture to each liner and press.
- Add cream cheese filling, about 2 Tablespoon each. Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
- Test for doneness with a toothpick.
- Let cool, chill.