- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
Any type of small pasta can be used in this recipe.
- 1 cup diced beef
- 1 pound corn chickpeas
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 pkg. frozed chopped spinach
- 1-10 oz. can tomatoes
- 1 potato, diced
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 large can chicken broth
- 1/2 cup elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place all ingredients except macaroni and cheese in crock pot.
- Additional water can be added if chicken broth does not cover contents.
- Cook on high 1 hour and then switch to low for 6-8 hours or on low for 9 hours
- Add macaroni and cook another 30 minutes.
- Serve in soup bowls and generously sprinkled with cheese.