- Prep: 3 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 min
- Serving: 1
Sip a cool glass of orange juice and champagne at your next brunch. Make a virgin mimosa by replacing champagne with club soda or ginger ale. Three (3) ounces is about 6 tablespoons or ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons.
- 3 ounces orange juice
- 3 ounces chilled champagne
- Dash Cointreau or triple sec (optional)
- Thin slice of half an orange
- Pour orange juice into a large chilled wineglass. Fill with champagne and top with Cointreau or triple sec.
- Stir gently and garnish with an orange twist.