- Prep: 2 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8-10
Your guests will see dollar signs when they taste the Million Dollar Pie. This recipe makes two pies---store one in the freezer.
- 2 graham cracker crusts
- 2 small cans crushed pineapple
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 1 cup chopped pecans (reserve a few for garnishing)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients together and pour into crusts.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Pie can be frozen.