- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Serve this potent Tiki-cocktail, made with rum, Grand Marnier, lime, orange and pineapple juice, in a tiki-glass or a hollowed pineapple for the ultimate in tropical presentation.
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 ounce gold Puerto Rican rum
- 1 ounce coconut-flavored rum
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 1 ounce unsweetened pineapple juice
- lime and lemon wedges to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the lime and lemon wedges and serve immediately.