- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 drinks
Looking for a creepy Halloween drink recipe? This green Midori Halloween Punch is perfect for your next party!
- 1 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1 ounce dark rum
- 1 ounce light rum
- 2 ounces white cranberry juice
- 1 ounce apple juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Apple slices, blueberries and melon balls for garnish
- Combine all liquid ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for about 30 seconds and strain into an old-fashioned glass.
- To make this recipe for a punch bowl, multiple everything by 8. Garnish with apple slices, blueberries and melon balls.