- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 1 cocktail
This frothy, icy cold dessert in a glass—a creation from Texas mixologist Michael Malone—cunningly combines lemon sorbet, Midori, rum, and fruit juice to create an exotic yet simple to make poolside cocktail.
- 1 part Midori Melon Liqueur
- 3/4 parts rum (orange flavored)
- 2 parts pineapple juice
- 1/4 part cranberry Juice
- 1 1/2 scoops lemon sorbet, divided
- Juice of half a lime
- Slice of pineapple
- Pour Midori, rum, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, and half a scoop of sorbet into a shaker and shake to froth.
- Pour over ice and garnish with pineapple slice and remaining scoop of lemon sorbet.
Dinner Recipes, Drink Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Halloween Recipes, Mardi Gras Recipes, New Year's Recipes, Passover Recipes, St. Patrick's Day Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes