- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
It is recommended that a more floral gin, like G’Vine Floraison, be used to make this cocktail to better correspond with the wonderful flowery undertones from the St. Germaine Elderflower Liqueur and Crème de Violette.
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce St. Germaine Elderflower Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Crème de Violette
- 1 dash Orange Bitters
- Lemon zest peel
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon peel curl, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Gently twist the lemon peel over the drink to release its natural oils and then run it around the rim of the glass. Drop the peel into the glass and then serve immediately.