- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Let the fiesta begin with this tasty taco casserole. Since you make it in the microwave, you can have it on your table in under 20 minutes.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1-3/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup pimento-stuffed olives, chopped
- 1 (6-1/2 ounce) bag corn chips, crushed
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Place ground beef in 1-1/2 quart microwaveable casserole.
- Microwave for four to five minutes or until beef loses its color, stirring after two minutes. Pour off drippings. Add next three ingredients, mixing well. Microwave for three minutes, bringing the mixture to a boil.
- Spread corn chips in microwave-safe pie plate. Press refried beans on top, forming a shell. Fill with ground beef mixture. Microwave for three minutes or until hot. Top with cheese. Microwave for one minute.