- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4
Microwave Potatoes Au Gratin are easy to make and taste great.
- 1, 16 ounce package frozen southern-style hash browns thawed
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a 2 quart shallow microwave proof casserole, combine potatoes, soup, sour cream and 1/2 cup cheese. Blend well. Use cook cycle and cook 15 minutes, stirring once during cooking time.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and let stand 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.