- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 26 hr
- Total: 26 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
Microwave Confetti Chicken Casserole is a delicious meal made quick.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can condensed cream of onion soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups mixed white and wild rice
- 1 tablespoon pimento, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, chopped
- 1 3 pound fryer chicken, cut up
- In mixing bowl, combines soups and milk. Set 1/2 cup of this mixture aside. Add rice, pimento and green pepper to soup mixture. Stir well. Pour into lightly greased 9 by 13 inch baking dish.
- Arrange chicken pieces with thickest, meaty pieces close to edge of dish and the thin bony pieces near the center. Pour reserved mixture over chicken.
- Cover with wax paper, place in microwave oven and cook 23 to 26 minutes. Turn dish 1/2 turn after 12 minutes.