- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 13 min
- Total: 18 min
- Serving: 6
Make this Microwave Blender Carrot Cake any time you need a quick, sweet treat and frost with a can of Cream Cheese frosting.
- 1-3/4 cups flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon each baking powder, soda
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt, cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Sift first 6 ingredients together into a large mixing bowl.
- Place oil and carrots in blender container. Process on grate for 30 seconds. Add sugar, eggs, orange juice and vanilla. Blend for 10 to 15 seconds. Add raisins. Process on grate for 10 seconds.
- Stir blended mixture into dry ingredients. Pour into an ungreased microwave tube pan.
- Microwave on Bake for 10 minutes, turning 1/4 turn every three minutes. Microwave on High for 3 minutes or until cake tests done. Frost with Cream Cheese frosting if desired.