- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Quick, cheesy au gratin potato side dish.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1/3 pound VelveetaⓇ cheese, sliced
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Layer half of the potatoes into a microwave safe bowl. Add in the water. Add a layer of onion and celery and sprinkle with the salt. Add the remaining potatoes on top.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and Microwave for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Top with the cheese and milk and microwave until the cheese has melted.