- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Serves 2
You can use regular lemon for this recipe but Meyer lemons add a sweeter and more delicate taste.
- 1/2 pound spaghetti
- 1 Meyer lemon
- 1/2 cup grated Grana Padano cheese
- 2 ounces fresh, soft goat cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Prepare the pasta ‘al dente’ according to package directions and drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid.
- In the meantime, zest the lemon, mince the zest and then place into a large bowl. Add the juice from the same lemon, the Grana Padano cheese, goat cheese, olive oil and a few pinches of salt and freshly ground pepper to the bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the reserved pasta liquid to the bowl and whisk the mixture together until blended and smooth.
- Pour the lemon mixture over the hot pasta and toss to coat. Serve immediately topped with a few grinds of fresh pepper.