- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 1-1/2 cups
The addition of Meyer lemon juice to this egg salad brightens up the flavors and adds a light touch of slightly sweet and sour flavor.
- 4 eggs, hard boiled and coarsely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon Meyer lemon juice
- 5 cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Soft multigrain bread
- Mixed greens
- Place the eggs, celery, onion, parsley, lemon juice, tomatoes and mayonnaise in a bowl and mix to blend.
- Add a few pinches of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste, and stir to combine.
- Serve the mixture onto soft multigrain sandwich bread and top with mixed greens.