- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 1-1/3 cups
This Meyer lemon and yogurt salad dressing tastes wonderful on most greens, especially endive and baby spinach. Although preferred, if you cannot find Meyer lemons than use the regular variety.
- 2 tablespoons finely diced shallot
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed Meyer lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Place the shallot in a bowl of cold water and soak for 5 minutes. Remove the shallot, drain and pat dry.
- Put the shallot, salt and lemon juice into a bowl, mix to combine and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Vigorously whisk in the olive oil and yogurt and then season with some freshly ground pepper; serve immediately.