- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6
There's a party in every bite of Mexicana Pasta Fiesta.
- 3 cups mostaccioli pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup red pepper, chopped
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup water
- 1, 4 ounce can green chilies, chopped and drained
- 1/2 package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Heat oil in a large skillet, add onion and red pepper. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients, except cheese; heat to boiling. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
- Toss pasta with 1/2 of sauce. Spoon remaining sauce over top; sprinkle with cheese.