- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6
Mexican Velveeta Dip is smooth and creamy. Great with corn chips.
- 3 tablespoons onion, minced fine
- 3 ounces green chilies, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped fine
- 1/2 pound Velveeta cheese
- 1/4 pound Cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons evaporated milk
- Saute onion in a small amount of butter in a skillet until transparent. Add chilies, garlic and cheeses.
- Heat over low heat until cheese melts. Blend in evaporated milk. Serve with corn chips.